MENU

Slide

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Min: Aww, you're so sweet!
Yes it is tiring, Sigh. Sometimes i wish everything
can just got into restart mode and i can forget everything.

Hotdog: I'm not in any modelling agency. (:

Curious: hahahs, He was from project superstar season1!
Hahahas you're so cute!

Mandy: Hahahas, i was one of the car promoter!

XY
& PB: I ordered them thru Nordstrom.com!

Hi: I normally wear a Size S for F21's stuff!

PB: Yup, download!

Stef: Hahahs, there's the normally primer for your whole face,
And there's eye primer to make your eyeshadow even more vibrant.
I'm not sure! Hahahs, forgot already, bad memory. :x

Dorothy: Yah! The packaging is like so chio somemore?!

Ji: Hahahahs, who's ji!

Wawa: Yup, i did~ (:

Passerby MM: Hahahs, yes i did.:x

Phoebe: Awwww, thank you!
Hahahas, i hope i can churn out more makeup tutorials!
I'm loving lots of bright eyeshadow look recently!

Hi: Eh, lots of different websites leh!
You mean for mac or?

Passerbygirl: Oooomg, your eyes is sooo damn sharp can!
Hahahas, yup i'm using VS's body splash in pure seduction,
I have another one in My desire
but i don't really like that one alot. hehehe.

Aaa: Hahahahs, i'll trrrrrrrrry!

Wan: Really meh! :x
I thought i sounded kinda horrible!

Mandy: It's really good! eh, i think from spreehouse.livejournal?
Not very sure, close very long already! Hahahahs

Dee: Yes i did, but i don't remember the website!
My comp crashed awhile ago and i lost all my old links.

Elizabeth: hahahas, you're so cute! 自问自答!

Min: Aww, thanks! :D
Normally _spreee.livejournal has quite alot of drugstore.com spree!
If not wait for it! Every few days def will have somebody
opening drugstore spree. :D

MMM: Read beloooow!

Girl: Nordstrom.com?

Missyjade: Hahahhas, so shy. :x

Passerby: Hahahah, i dunno luh!

Passerby: go to nuffnang, sign up for an acc and
paste the html code into your blog and wait for ads. (:

Heidi: Read beeeelow! (:

Eileen: Hahahas, ok! Do you have msn or something?
Email me luh!

Min: Haahahas, whoops, here you go! :x

Felicia: Hello auntie! Finaaaaally! I miss you lah!
:D

Queenie: Hahahas, i shall blog more on that
on my next blog post ok! (:

Peggy: Hey babe do you have any pictures of it? :D
And how much are you intending to sell it?
Can you email me? Thanks dear!

Nnnie: Haahahas, thanks babe!
Hmm some people do apply mascara after they put on
fake eyelash but i couldn't be bothered to! :x

To me it doesn't make a difference,
Maybe if your lashes are like those that will always point
downwards you might want to apply mascara to
blend your real lashes with the falsies!













Heeeeeello!
My boyf and i recorded a cover of 方大同-四人游 !
And it's our 1st duet that we've recorded! :D






I've got no lessons today and tomorrow~ I AM SO BORED! I wish i can go somewhere far far away for a vacation, and discovering new places and seeing more things that can surprise me and make me laugh! I wanna go scuba diving, go shop like crazy, whatever lah! Singapore is so teeeeeenie weenie and it kinda sucks. Go out hangout with friends, Go where? Vivo, town, clubbing, what's new?



Anyway, one of my readers asked for a
picture of the Vit E i'm using now.

And someone tagged something really funny.
He/She asked: "
Hi, may i know were you get the GNC Vit E?"
AHLARMAK! GNC Vit E of cos buy from GNC LAH!
So cute! Hahahahs.




Anyway, afew of you kept asking how i maintain my hair,
like i dye my hair very often yet it doesn't spoil at all.
But i don't really do anything much to it,
Just put conditioner everyday,
I'm using Vidal Sassoon's Shampoo and VS's conditioner too.
And no, i do not do any treatment for my hair.

I wanna cut my fringe !@#$%^&
It's pissing me off everyday,
but i'm sooo lazy to go to town for a haircut lah.
Everyday rotting at home.


Omg, i went out in super light makeup the other day!
Not even fake eyelashes! Feels so bare and naked. :x




I had a group shoot at Fort Canning
early in the morning of National Day!

And, I, obviously am not a morning person.

I was so sleepy & moody cos the weather was like so hooooot?
And i was perspiring in my dress, Argh.

Thaaaaank god the photographers were damn entertaining
and they keep making me laugh with jokes etc.

And i had to pose with a lit cigg!
i kept blowing the smoke away from me,
but the smell still gets to me.

Argh. Can't stand it!



Boyf came to fetch me after my shoot ended!
Went to Plaza Singapore to meet his friend,
Having a potluck gathering at his place that night!

Hhahahas, i just realized my goondu boyf is so patriotic!
He was like, "eh we must cook in time then
we can watch the national parade."

WALAO EH! I dunno how many years nvr watch already!

It's so boring lah! I think only the fireworks were
the only feature that attracted me.












Finally met up with my darling Shirley!
I haven't saw her since when!?
last week or last last week at zouk?
Omg, i don't even rmb when was that. @#$%

I was late. :x
As usual, and we had our brunch at Gelare before heading to Vivo.






She always make me feel damn short! Hurh!
Hate you, Shirley Goh!


Hahahas, we were at Daiso and we were playing with the 老花眼睛.
Lol! Uncle and aunties also damn hip ok!
They also wanna go for that nerd look yo.




Walao, after we played with me and the both of us,
were like... omg DIZZY!






We shopped arnd vivo for afew hours and
we got bored, went to bugis cos we wanna buy fake eyelash!
I loooooove to buy those fake eyelash that comes in a box of 10.

Because i haaaaate going to Bugis street to get them!
Bugis street is always so crowded and hot!
Feel like dying when i go there. -.-

And a box of 10 really really last super long.
the last time i went there to buy a box was more than 6 mths ago?
And that box of 10 falsies still got like 5 pairs left!

But i wanted to get something more natural looking! (:



Omg i think we're old already.
I was like, "eh shirley let's take cab. I'll pay for it! "
Go out for a mere few hours only the both of us
damn shagged already lah! Old already lar. ):






I received another two packages!





Collagen eyemask and MAC's Sharkskin.
I heard that they're discontinuing the shade Sharkskin!
Even like the last few times i went to the MAC counters
and there were no more Sharkskin already!
Thank god i got it now! :D




bought a cute pouch from NaRaYa at vivo,
Necklave from F21, Fake eyelashes.







Oh anyway!
remember previously maaaaaany of you were asking
where i got my Black/gold crystal necklace?

This one!



It's back in stock at http://theblacksequin.livejournal.com
You can email Brenda, theblacksequin@hotmail.com
If you're interested to get the necklace!

ASAP if you wanna get hold of one of the pieces ok!
Last time i heard from her, she only had 6 pieces of them in stock!




Sigh, blur me lost the necklace last week.
I think i lost it when i took it off when i was trying out clothes at F21.
Damn sway lah! It's my favourite necklace can!
It's like Black and Gold crystals, which is the best combination
and you can totally wear it with anything.

Like you can even spice up your boring ol' spag top
with that necklace and it looks so good already!
Sobs. I WANT IT BACK! )':




Chris sent me an email the other day,
And i got a lovely surprise when i opened it!


How cuuuuuute!




I love buuuuunnies.








Omg, I spend lots of $$$ today!
I ordered:



a pair of bling-y flats from Cutesygirl.com,

2 brushes from Coastal Scents,

1 OPI nail polish & 1 Orly Gems nail polish from 8ty8beauty.com

1 pair of shorts from Oldnavy.com


6 NYX ultra pearl mania pigment

4 NYX eyeliner pencil

2 NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil

2 NYX round lipstick
2 NYX lipgloss with Megashine
2 NYX eyeshadow trio
all from Cheryculture.com



HAAHAHAHAHAAH, Whoops. 死定了哦!
boyf is going to kill me after he sees this post.
Ooooomg, i'm so excited! I want my NYX!
I heard and saw so much good reviews and wonderful swatches,
So i must get mooooore.




Hehehe, i'm gonna go watch Weeds Episode 7!
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: